Mercifully, the snowblower started this evening with the electric starter. It's definitely getting a tune up this spring though. I cleared the driveway and the sidewalks even though it was still snowing, because I figured that moving four inches twice was better than trying to move eight inches once. We'll see if I figured correctly.
Meanwhile, the year has ticked over, which means it was time to go count the inventory in the basement. We have (God help us) over 10000 items that we've manufactured down in the basement. Too many of these are tapes, which have mostly given up selling. But at least we won't have to worry about reprinting them.
Having counted the basement, I fired up the spreadsheet and entered the basement inventory and -- since I was on a roll -- put in the purchased inventory too.
I'm nowhere near ready to do the taxes, but it's a start. :)