Bill Roper (billroper) wrote,
Bill Roper
billroper

Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, but Probably Not the Day After

Well, that's my prognosis for how much longer Katie and Julie will be out of school. They canceled school for Tuesday with a phone call today. Given the forecast for Tuesday night and the fact that the wind chill warning isn't set to expire until 9 AM on Wednesday, I don't know how they're going to have school on Wednesday unless they declare a late start to keep the kids waiting for buses out of the cold.

We'll see what the phone robot has to say tomorrow.
Tags: home, kids, musings, school, weather
Subscribe

  • Time for Rebuilding

    Well, there's nothing like research. Having determined that DDR5 is going to carry a substantial price premium over DDR4 memory for at least a year…

  • Driven Wild

    The studio computer continues to misbehave in various ways. When I fired up Cubase today, I got a lot of nasty, blocky video, despite having cleaned…

  • Some Old Doggerel

    I recall having mangled a CSN tune many years ago on the way to Contraption. Like that convention, the particular co-worker whose code I was digging…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 1 comment