Bill Roper (billroper) wrote,
Bill Roper
billroper

A Solution Exists

I have gotten the Client program to compile under Unicode (actually, many of us worked on this conversion -- I just put the last couple of nails into the coffin) and have now convinced Objective Grid that it should actually display Japanese characters that I've typed in.

This doesn't mean that I (or we) are nearly done, but it does mean I can go home now. :)
Tags: musings, work
Subscribe

  • Sofa, So Good

    They were having one of their periodic sales at La-Z-Boy this weekend. Given the condition of the sleeper sofa in the living room and the couch in…

  • This and That

    Gretchen and I had fun doing our concert for Festival of the Living Rooms today. And it was nice to knock some of the rust off, because there's not…

  • Waking Up Is Way Too Easy To Do

    Woke up way too early this morning, which was apparently a harbinger of how things were going to go today, although the day turned out to be mixed.…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments