Earlier in the day, I spent some time in the studio with daisy_knotwise critiquing that mix of "Candy Tree" that I did yesterday. Adjustments were made to everyone's satisfaction.
Then I pulled up one of the original tracks from The Grim Roper, "Masquerade", and took a run at mixing it. This eventually resulted in me triggering the demo for the Precision K-Stereo plugin and then buying the K-Stereo plugin, because it looks like a very useful thing to add to the mix when dealing with nearly 30-year-old tracks with a single mono vocal and a single mono guitar track.
More mixing and more royalty statements will follow soon, but it's time to take a break. :)