Bill Roper (billroper) wrote,
Bill Roper
billroper

Cranking Along

I think we have now gotten all of the changes to the XML engine squared away, although I'll have to keep an eye on it. I have also fixed a couple of large and small bugs that I introduced during conversion.

The championship bug that I found today though was one that I think has been there since the particular module was written which caused all errors to report out as "Unknown exception". Such a deal! And it's fixed. Now. :)
Tags: musings, work
Subscribe

  • Time to Rearrange

    I expect to hear back from the contractor on Monday and we'll discuss exactly how to fix things up in the kitchen. I don't think any of this will be…

  • Closer To Fine

    So the cabinets went in today, which is good. There are, sadly, two problems. First, there is a measurement glitch which resulted in the cabinets…

  • This and That

    Gretchen felt pretty lousy today in the wake of the COVID shot and spent most of the day huddled under a blanket on the couch. Neither kid ended up…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments