Bill Roper (billroper) wrote,
Bill Roper


Finished up an API today at work. The good news is that I built a test harness so that I can exercise the API, which meant that I was able to find the bugs in it before handing it to the team writing the user interface. This is not to say that there are no bugs, but that the trivial bugs have been found and exterminated.

Tags: computers, musings, tech, work

  • Let's Try That Again

    For a variety of reasons, today ended up being moderately annoying. This is despite having made good progress on a number of fronts, so maybe I just…

  • Gentlemen, Be Seated

    I appear to collect office chairs. A few years ago, I bought a new chair for the studio in the after-Christmas sales. It is a big and tall Sealy…

  • Scheduling

    We got the heads up yesterday about the upcoming schedule for our kitchen renovation. The cabinet installers will be back on Saturday to finish up…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded