I have trial mixes for four of the songs on Quest now.
The whole process is made more fun by the fact that some of these Cubase projects are quite old and have not been opened in a very long time. Long enough, in fact, that I have completely rebuilt the studio since they were last used and so I have to rebuild all of the connections that used to connect to the Mackie d8b that I used for mixing then. Long enough that I went to save one of the projects and was warned that the project was in Cubase 4.5.2 format and would no longer be compatible with that version if I saved it in the current format, which would be Cubase 9.5.
Yeek. This project has taken far too long.
Maybe I should start working on a cover...