Bill Roper (billroper) wrote,
Bill Roper
billroper

Problem Solved

Oh, it *does* look like I solved the problem at work yesterday.

Today, I took a few minutes and deleted the fossil code from the old version of the project that I'm working on. The file went from 2900 lines to 900 lines. So the new code is less than half the length of the old code. Of course, I *did* push a couple of things out to other classes, but even so, it's substantially cleaned up.
Tags: coding, musings, work
Subscribe

  • Let's Try That Again

    For a variety of reasons, today ended up being moderately annoying. This is despite having made good progress on a number of fronts, so maybe I just…

  • Gentlemen, Be Seated

    I appear to collect office chairs. A few years ago, I bought a new chair for the studio in the after-Christmas sales. It is a big and tall Sealy…

  • Scheduling

    We got the heads up yesterday about the upcoming schedule for our kitchen renovation. The cabinet installers will be back on Saturday to finish up…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments