Bill Roper (billroper) wrote,
Bill Roper
billroper

Oops

I rewrote a lot of our XML handling code in C++ to be more efficient.

Unfortunately, I appear to have made a mistake somewhere, because I'm getting an error message from the COM object that is consuming the results. Sadly, it is not a very helpful error message.

At least to me.

I have asked for help from the folks who wrote the COM object. We'll see how it goes.
Tags: coding, musings, work
Subscribe

  • That Was a Surprise

    I was surprised to read on my newsfeed this afternoon that the Cardinals had fired manager Mike Shildt. My guess is that it had something to do with…

  • Drain Bamage

    So I put a load of sheets and other bedding in the washer this morning. And then forgot about it until Gretchen looked at our stripped bed when we…

  • Only Slightly Under the Weather

    My arm is slightly sore from yesterday's COVID booster (but *way* less so than from the flu shot the preceding week) and I'm a bit tired, although…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments