February 10th, 2005

More Fun With Unicode

I'm now in the process of converting the Formula One source code that we've got to compile under Unicode. Yesterday, I had over 500 compilation errors. Now I'm down to 174. Unfortunately, the remaining errors are starting to be larger and uglier to fix.

In other news, I'm off to Capricon shortly to set up the sound system for Opening Ceremonies.

Mixus Interruptus

I do intend to get back to work on the remix of filkertom's Digital Acoustic Compilation next week. I might have got a bit more done on it, but I got an e-mail from Sally Childs-Helton asking if I had cuts from the Wild Mercy concert at WindyCon available yet, as they would like to put them on a demo CD to give to prospective bookings. Well, I didn't, but I do now. :)

It actually sounds pretty good, except that the mic on the bodhran failed, so it's a little muted.