January 29th, 2013

Situation Normal

Today, I discovered that someone had rearranged a lot of code relating to our DLLs, which was in general a good thing, save for the fact that it was almost done and the "almost" part of it seems to have bollixed up the install program. We are trying to sort this out now.

In the meantime, I have removed the majority of the old fossil code from the previous method of building the suspect DLLs. Now, if the person responsible for the build script makes the matching set of updates and the person responsible for the installer can do the same, we might have a victory condition here. :)