March 5th, 2013

Change of Plans

It's not really snowing yet. However, the forecast is for six to ten inches of snow to start arriving around noon. Thus, at 5 AM we got a robocall from the school letting us know that classes were canceled today.

I have to admit that I could have waited until a little bit later to find that out...

Snow Day

They got nine inches of snow at O'Hare. I still haven't shoveled the driveway, although I'll get up early and take care of that once I'm sure the snow is over for now.

Katie and Julie enjoyed their unexpected day off. Julie spent time playing in the snow in the backyard -- I think Katie stayed in where it was warm. :)