So it went like this:
Some years ago, I asked Teresa Powell to update my website. Unfortunately, I dropped some balls and I miscommunicated some things, so although much of the work was done, I haven't actually been able to update the updated website since 2011.
Over the past few weeks, I have tweaked the website design and have uploaded the chords and lyrics for all the songs that I've written since then. I also patched revised HTML versions of all of the songs back onto the website and swapped in PDFs that are exactly the versions of the songs that appear in my personal songbook. This took a stupid amount of my spare time.
But it is done now. There are still some things I need to update. There are some songs that have managed to continue to escape the website.
We'll get to those later.
In the meantime, you can see the results here