September 12th, 2020

Studio Go Boom

I had wandered down to the basement to put in some laundry and hunt for a box to ship back some equipment from work that I need to return. As long as I was there, I stuck my head into the studio to see if I needed to install any Windows updates. (Answer: Yes.) However, I was immediately distracted, because the Apollo interface was lit up like a Christmas tree with everything maxed out.

Ack!

So I turned it off, then turned it back on. This did not help. I turned it back on, went to the website, found the hardware reset procedure and tried it. This did not help either.

Now I have an email off to UA support to see about getting an RMA number. Happily, I still have the original shipping box. I found someone on line who had had a similar problem and whose repair had cost them a couple of hundred dollars. I'm hoping this is no worse than that.

In the meantime, though, the studio is down.