This evening, I went to the basement and cleaned up the mix on three more songs. I also installed printer drivers on the new computer so I could print out the timings of all the songs for catalana's album, which meant that I had them upstairs tonight to add to her insert. There's some chance that her insert is actually done, but we'll see how the proofing goes. :)
And in other news, my knee is starting to behave alarmingly like a real knee again as the swelling continues to ebb. It still looks like a citrus fruit, but we're down to a rather small lemon as opposed to the jumbo grapefruit that I started with.