Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I spent two years on Guam twice.
2. I'm an Air Force brat.
3. My mother was a Baptist. My father was a Methodist. I spent two years in an Episcopal school. And all the ministers in the Air Force seem to be Lutherans. As a result, I have little patience for fine doctrinal differences. :)
4. I was kicked out of the choir in junior high school, because I couldn't sing.
5. I think that chocolate-covered potato chips taste just fine. (Stop flinching! They're pretty much like chocolate-covered peanuts.)
6. I've been working for 25 years at a temporary job.
7. I voted for Paul Tsongas in the 1992 Presidential primary.
8. I skipped first grade.
9. I was on the U of I PLATO system starting in 1974 and was on the junior system staff there by 1979.
10. I have a B.S. and an M.S. in Chemistry and an M.M. (Master of Management, which is what Kellogg called their MBA). I have taken one computer course in my life. Naturally, I program computers for a living.
I'm skipping the tagging thing, because I don't send compulsions around, but if you feel like posting for your own (and your friends') amusement, please do!