After dinner tonight, daisy_knotwise, Katie, and I went down to the basement where we laid the last six carpet squares and assembled the last of the new shelves to complete the carpeting and reshelving project that we started just about this time last year. It took a little longer than I'd hoped, as we ran low on the burgundy carpet and decided to piece two partial squares next to the wall and under the shelf with scrap bits, but it's done and looks pretty reasonable. It'll look better once we vacuum up all the dust.
Now we just have to sort everything out that's in the basement family room and get it back onto the shelves. That will take a bit longer. :)