Bill Roper (billroper) wrote,
Bill Roper
billroper

Toxic

It appears that there were sulfites in the carrot cake at the anniversary party. The leftover cake I had last night seems to have pushed me over the toxicity limit. As a result, I now resemble an overinflated balloon.

I've thrown the lesser antihistamines at the reaction and knocked it down a little. In about half-an-hour, I can take some generic Benadryl, which should take the swelling down.

And put me to sleep at my desk. *sigh*
Tags: home, musings
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 6 comments