Bill Roper (billroper) wrote,
Bill Roper
billroper

Whee!

Well, it looks like we've finally tracked down the source of the bug that we've been hunting. Turns out it wasn't exactly ours -- someone changed something in one of the libraries that we were using. But I found a workaround anyway. And now that I've very slowly checked in the new libraries, I'm going home. :)
Tags: musings, work
Subscribe

  • Time for Rebuilding

    Well, there's nothing like research. Having determined that DDR5 is going to carry a substantial price premium over DDR4 memory for at least a year…

  • Driven Wild

    The studio computer continues to misbehave in various ways. When I fired up Cubase today, I got a lot of nasty, blocky video, despite having cleaned…

  • Some Old Doggerel

    I recall having mangled a CSN tune many years ago on the way to Contraption. Like that convention, the particular co-worker whose code I was digging…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments