So I just went down and finished rewiring the studio into the rebuilt computer so that we can record tracks for the Dandelion Wine CD. And then I realized that I hadn't picked up the drivers for the Midisport 8x8/s that I use to get MIDI info in and out of the computer. Oops.
So I've downloaded the latest drivers, but they didn't include the patchbay program and when I retrieved it from the old hard disk and loaded it, the program doesn't recognize the new drivers. Hmmph.
I think this will work. And if we try it early this afternoon and it doesn't work, I have alternatives.
But it's annoying...